Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Everyone. It's the first time I'm doing it. I don't want to, I really don't. But its too late. And I don't want to venture into this because it's my first time and I'm really scared. What will people say? I'm really torn into 2 right now. Should I do it and bear with it OR Should I just wait.....
BEFORE I PUT BRACES. O:
HAHA, I know braces sucks. And i already have a big nose, so being a brace face is down-grading myself. Im like a 2-in-1 milo.
So today... nothing really happened except had counselling with haziq and that cousellor man. He's so damn clueless about his job, asked us questions about our holiday and goals and stuff. And we both have to take turns sitting on his special chair right in front of his face. O:
Haziq was blabbering about how the economical crisis is affecting him now, while i sit behind and act like i dont care. After that, we both agreed not to fight again and have harmony and all that crap. So...
HAZIQ IS NOW A FRIEND.
(cuts ribbon)
After all the lame questions, he told me to take the lift with him, when the class is just on the 2nd floor? He claims the lift is special and a privellage, but i guess he just wants to feel the power of granting people the ability to use the lift.
And the lift takes so fking long to come down. Its like joshua on a over-head bridge.
No wonder he's so fat.
Besides that...
the usual stuffs at school.
& THAT JIAMING SPIT IN MY FACE.
Wdf, i feel so dirty. Like i've just got gangbanged. D:
I think lumps are growing on my face now.
So... alot of people are making new blogs.
Isit the cool thing now?
Im guessing it is, cos i have one.
And im always trying to be cool.
O:
1:41 AM;