I feel like dying, this has got to be one of the worst flus in my entire life, I feel like chopping Bob off. Then i shall tell a lie so that my nose can grow back! HAHAHA. (EXCUSE THE LAME JOKE, Blame the flu.)
So today i skipped school. Heard that Audrey & Ben got boo-ed during their scouts and girl guides perfomance. Awh, if only i was there to see it. I've always wanted to get boo-ed during a performance. D:
So, nothing really happened. EXCEPT that today a fat man was walking up and down the hallway outside my door. I think he's an escapee from the mental instituition or sth. & not to mention the grossest person you would ever see. HE'S HUGE , WET AND SEEMS VERY SMELLY. YOU COULD ALMOST SEE SMALL FLIES GATHERING OVER HIS HEAD. IM GUESSING HIS 20++ BUT HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S GIVEN BIRTH TO 10 KIDS. NO WAIT, HE STILL LOOKS PREGNANT. Good thing he got chase away by the security guard. :O If not i'll chase him away using a broom and a frying pan. No lah, i'll ask auntie yus to do it, cos i dont wanna infect myself.
Okay, my fever is acting up again, so im gonna end this post. Sorry if i have any errors, i can barely open my eyes. That is what happens when i get the flu, my eyelids will have this extra layer of fat and i can only open half of it. And alot of eyeshit.